You might be 20, 30, 40, 50 or older.
You might be choosing a career, deciding to change career, going back to work after having a baby or you want to progress in your career and you know that you
- Want to own your career going forward,
- Need a strategy to help you plan your next career decision,
- Yearn to feel a sense of control over your career, not the other way around.
During this half-day, workshop learns the practical skills you need to manage and control your career in the ever-changing world of work.
An interactive workshop based on the proven techniques and best practices from the field of occupational, coaching and careers psychology you will leave with the knowledge and skills you need to own your career.
Facilitated by Sinéad, from a Career to Love, you will learn the skills needed to
- Develop an understanding of the 21st-century world of work,
- Understand your career story to date,
- Define your career non-negotiables,
- Gain insight into your key career moments,
- Manage any skills lacunas,
- Plan for your future career.
If you have any questions or queries get in touch with Sinead email@example.com
For more information on the changing world of careers check out Sinéad's contributions to IMAGE.ie, Today FM's Sunday Business Show, Nicky Byrne & Jenny Greene on 2FM