It doesn't matter what stage of your career you are at you may still be trying to answer the perennial question - 'What do I want to do (when I grow up)?'
You may be 20, 30, 40, 50 or older, choosing a career, deciding to change career, going back to work after having a baby or you may want to progress in your career the feelings are the same - you simply don't know what to do or how to make your next step.
During this half day, workshop learn the practical skills you need to manage your career in a time of constant change.
This highly interactive workshop is based on the proven techniques and best practices from the field of occupational, developmental and careers psychology. Facilitated by Sinéad, from a Career to Love, you will learn the skills needed to
- Develop an understanding of the 21st-century world of work,
- Understand your career story to date,
- Define your career non-negotiables,
- Gain insight into your key career moments,
- Manage any skills lacunas,
- Plan for your future career.
For more information on the changing world of careers check out Sinéad's weekly contribution to IMAGE.ie Grow Your Career Series.